At Red Apple School you will find hallways filled with the sounds of happy, busy children actively involved in learning new things in noisy classrooms. We use a hands-on developmentally appropriate curriculum that focuses on the whole child and educates young children in the way that they learn naturally – through exploration, experimentation and play. Our teachers provide intentional and purposeful activities daily that support the cognitive, social, emotional, spiritual and physical development of each child. Activities focus on multiple areas including:
- Frog Street Press as part of the curriculum that we use
- Language and literacy development
- Handwriting without tears
- Formulative math skills
- Fine and gross motor skills
- Artistic expression and exploration
Each week all students take part in a Chapel Service, and Music & Movement class.